I love to watch people dance...although, I am not a good dancer myself. As a matter of fact I am a horrible dancer. However, I watch all the dance shows, musicals and take particular interest when I see people dancing.
The motion that goes into the art can be innate instincts sometimes, while other times, people actually go all out to learn the fantastic dance steps.
I was at a wedding a couple of weeks back and was treated to an abundant dose of dance and drama. needless to say, it brought on a state of nostalgic flashback to my own wedding last year. I watched with interest as the bride literally set the dance floor on fire. Ironically, the groom was no where to be found around the scene. That struck me with a vivid clarity! Men are usually not as expressive as women. As happy as the day was for both of them, it was the bride that did most of the dancing, while the groom perhaps, have already started juggling a myriad of minute details in his head about that next deal!
Nonetheless, dancing is a way of expressing one's feeling of joy, happiness and excitement. For some it is a professional calling, while for others...it is just a plain old way of having fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment