Wednesday, April 20, 2011

PICKING UP THE GAUNTLET

I realize I have made this slip out a bit. I have been so much out of character for a while...I know why, but hardly anyone else knows. Not even the wife. That is a bad thing, yea?

Well, maybe it is. But sometimes, there are some things that one just have to keep to one's self. If not for anything, just to keep a lid on it.

Where I think I have missed the road a bit though, is in the fact that I have allowed this present condition to alter my personality a "bit". It is like the purple (or is it red now?!) stain when you are testing for the level of acidity or alkalinity in a solution---something or the other test they call it.

It is so easy to miss your way in the labyrinthine maze called life; but, FOCUS is the watchword. Keeping your feet on the straight and narrow, even when the blizzard seem hell-bent on knocking off your track. Sometimes, people will naturally give up and call it quits. But, that ain't the way I am made.

For one, I have got a cute lil' son to look out for now. Oh, I think I told you about him (right?). That tells you how far gone I had been. But, no more!

I set myself a goal sometime back, to write blogs every single day this year...well, I haven't kept up to that promise. However, like I said before I am not one of those people who throw in the towel. Even if I have missed a couple of months out I will pick the thread up again.

Do you suppose I am rambling? I tend to do that sometimes. Never mind, even if I am I am sure you can always read a meaning to every word I have said to you so far.

Believe me when I say I have not really meant to be away this long, but I have just been fighting battles...and like they say, what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.

I think I am much stronger now, more versatile and ever so ready to pick up the gauntlet again.

This time, I hope you encourage me when I flip out again!!! lol.

No comments: