Friday, May 6, 2011

KNOWLEDGE IS ....

I never knew. I never realized. I never imagined. I could never have believed it. Not in my wildest imagination. No! No! No!

But there it was, right before my very eyes. I sat there staring at the screen, wondering how did this get to happen. All these people, beautiful people. Most of them stunning and looking as normal as you can get. Regular fellas on the busy streets, but on second thought...maybe not so regular (I know some of them will kill me for typing that).

But, the truth is I was really aghast to find there are so many Nigerian lesbians. It was a really disorienting find.

I always thought it to be a "closet" affair. Something not in the public domain...however, I have come to a different understanding. There are so many out there in the "open", and I dare say there will be more.

It is becoming more like a "chic" thing to be- a contemporary cultural/social shift spreading like wildfire and catching on with astronomical speed. Maybe I found it so hard to take in because I have been far away from such cosmopolitan breeding. Nevertheless, I pride myself as a more liberal minded fella than an average Nigerian guy. But meeeeeeeeeeeeeen, I didn't realize at all. I was no different (at best) from neanderthal man...Not even close to being Homo Sapiens.

Wow!!! This kind knowledge.

iiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssssssssss!!!

No comments: