Drizzled a bit this morning. That didn't disturb the schedule though. Did some garden work today. Had to shovel the surroundings before we get too hemmed win by the long grasses.
The kids found it very interesting...They chased after the butterflies and picked some wild flowers. Tobi even wanted to "plant" one in a bed of mud. According to him, "I want all this place to be fine." LOL.
The chickens also didn't have rest today from the three of them....they were constantly harassed and chased round the whole yard.
After all the rigours I handed out the chupa chups sweets I bought them from BG Mart yesterday to squeals of delight.
Bankky went to school and left me with three hyper-active boys to look after. Luckily for me the exertions made them too weak to try anything funny. All three had about 3 hours nap. That gave me the opportunity to quickly dash out and do some shopping at the local hardware store while my mom kept an eye on them.
The evening was full of fun. The boys entertained me with some rib-cracking dance steps.
No comments:
Post a Comment