Dear Lord, how do I do this?
I have a deficit on my half-year sales report and there is a lot of heat to cover up. However, the economic situation is not helping matters.
Had a meeting with the MD today with the rest of the sales team to take a look at the report. Notwithstanding that my report showed a marginal improvement compared with the other guys it seemed not to be satisfactory.
What can we do? Well, we are all still racking our brains. Hopefully, my Reckitt and Benckisser account can be appreciably boosted with expectation of new business. I am also hoping for the LG and Samsung portfolio to expand.
Bankky went to have some shots at the hospital and get her wound dressed.
Banana and Manana (my in-laws) called today to let me know that their boys will be coming for the weekend. My hair stood on end...three boys. WOW!!! God help us.
No comments:
Post a Comment