Thursday, August 12, 2010

Saturday August 8, 2010


The day started gloriously. There was a lot pumped into the schedule today. First there was some painting that I needed to do around the house. Then I have some more backbreaking work to do in the verandah and garden.

I finished the painting as planned. I also accomplished part of the improvements I planned for the verandah, but shelved the hoeing in the garden because I was running against time and it also started to rain cat and dog.

We left the house 10 am for one of my in-laws wedding ceremony. It was an opportunity to once again see some members of the extended family on Bankky's side. As it happened we got to the venue well ahead of time (good we did as we had to do some bit of map searching to get the venue).

After we got back home I discovered my snails had hatched. Was so thrilled.

No comments: