Well, it happened I was not in the office today as I had a BIG FISH to fry.
It was my younger brother's "intro-mimo" and engagement ceremony. I wasn't going to miss it, as there was a rather weird dimension to the whole scenario.
I was saddled with a rather discomfiting yet inevitable role as the Father (my dad being late). To be honest I was pleased that I could be there in that role for my younger ones. All I have been doing before now have been pretty much child's play.
All said and done, it was a happy day and also there was a feeling of what could have been if the old man was still alive. Now two of his sons have grown into men to carry on from where he left off. God willing, it will be a more successful voyage.
To my mom...you are the best...my lil' sis...kisses (and know this: That guy will roll on the floor for me too like I did today)...D-Law...best of luck and Happy married life.
No comments:
Post a Comment