After the exertions of yesterday, I was already feeling home sick. There was also the excitement of playing host to my sister-in-law and her niece...lil' sweet Tomisin Olufowobi.
So, I and Bankky set out early so as to be home in time for their arrival. In spite of our plans we all arrived at the same time.
The sweet thing was enchanted with the countryside atmosphere of our home...all the bushes and greenery to admire. And she was constantly chasing away "coo-coo". Then she called me "biscuit" before finally learning from observation that I am "uncle".
She brightened up the whole place, though she did her fair share of crying for tea, biscuit, fanta and her favorite "that one" in reference to anything and everything! She also did a bit of re-arranging the living room and the kitchen.
Fortunately she didn't cry at last, only woke Bankky up for her regular cup of tea and then sleep like a sweet lil' baby she was.
Hmm.
No comments:
Post a Comment