The regional heads/HQ meeting kicked off today.
Good to see Raphael again. Guy looks good. And Kayode....Won't comment on that.
I had to do some running around. There are some loose ends to tie. There is the LASAA brief from a contact...that is proving knotty. The top guys don't want to go full scale into the scheme. Instead, they want to just do the approval processing bit, pick up the percentage consultancy fee and take a walk. Keeping my fingers crossed. It is a heavy project.
Sent out all the documents that had been waiting to be sorted. Hopefully, the payments for the Samsung and LG job will be settled quickly; so the company's finance guys will be happy? I ain't happy because a lot of things is being held up for lack of funds....man go burst o!
I had me a treat...Amala and Gbegiri/ewedu. It was fun, but I don't think I can indulge in that often.
OK. I got pissed. This finance fella is really getting me to a new level. I hope I don't blow my top one of these days.
Was watching the Falconets, but couldn't finish the game as I had to hit the road early to avoid the traffic on Ikorodu road. The girls did 150 million Nigerians proud though beating Colombia 1-0 and qualifying for the final of the U-2O World Cup for the first time ever.
I wish them all the best.
Popped in to see momsie today. She is doing well...though still expecting her salary to be paid. But, as mine haven't being paid too...I dashed out earlier than I would have to take refuge in Bankky's arms.
No comments:
Post a Comment