It was a breezy day. Started off with me very sluggish and having much to accomplish.
Was at a couple of agencies, doing what I know how to do best (hopefully, I am going to start getting even). Anyways, it is fun doing what I do...meeting people and driving sales. Especially if you are in the service rendering business as I am in. It is difficult too, but exciting knowing you are helping your partners achieve their marketing/brand communication goals.
The circumstance is even made more thrilling if you are working with people who respect you, understand your POV and/or have a common field of experience as you have got.
On this day I met two such people. I have always had cause to interact with them, but yesterday maybe was a bit more different- why? I really don't know, but I felt a bit more appreciated by Mr. Ayo Kupoluyi, G.M. Starcom Media and Mr. Gbenga Olusoga, Mediareach OMD.
Hopefully, I am going to meet a lot more old and new contacts in the course of the coming weeks. People that can help me meet my sales target for the year, lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment