Thursday, March 1, 2012

IT BEGINS AGAIN

So, it is a new year? Yeah! It is and new things are happening. Shame I have not touched base here as often as I would have liked.

I have a new boss...maybe better than the old one (who left in frustration anyways because management was not supportive enough and did not recognize his worth enough...still don't recognize the collective worth of the marketing team till now), maybe not. Only time will tell.

So, it is a new boss. A new system and a new way to learn. It is a two-way street sha, the way I see it. It's still WIP. We shall see.

My son, Kish (Ilerioluwakiishi) clocked one in December 2011. We are already counting down to 2. It was fun all round and some big boys were also around to share the fun with him

All that was last year, 2012 has started at rather breakneck speed. Even more than how it was last year. It is killing the schedule and the workload. But, we go survive. We must survive. It is a must to survive all the hassles of this life at work o, at home o...anywhere o! Na wetin me sign up for this year be that!!!

Last month, February 28 was my mom's 53rd birthday. Wow!!! She doesn't look one bit her 53yrs. That is a good thing, because when we walk on the streets people actually think we are brother/sister combo. Hahahaha.

Errr, I gotta go for now....hopefully, I can keep this going all through the year. See ya tomorrow.

No comments: