Friday, March 9, 2012

March 9, 2012

Thursday March 8, 2012

Today was a bit of a roll. Not too much doing. So, I enjoyed my day until about 5.21pm when my oga came and told me he had a brief for me. Gosh....just about eight minutes before we close shop for the day!

I pulled as many photos from online as I could that will help me. Can't stay in the office to do this shit. No way!!! Off I went at my usual time. No holding me back men! Made sure I packed my lappie though. Will grind out that work at home.

Kish has a recurring outbreak of measles again! Gawwwwwwwwwwwwwwd! That school.

Fortunately, I was able to knock out the bare bones of the proposal before sleeping at around 2.30a.m.

March 9, 2012

Friday!!!

It is Dipo Otunuga's birthday. He is probably celebrating it somewhere with someone special. Since we all left Mapoly, Ojere it has been difficult being together again. Everybody don fondagbe!

Woke up late. Not surprising considering how late I slept. Did not even have my bathe. No time for that luxury...I got to beat that mad traffic on Ikorodu road and be in the office early to be able to put the proposal in shape before my 10 a.m deadline for submission. Who will give that kind of deadline anyways, only my oga will. A sinking feeling in my belly at that prospect.





I guess I was smart enough to quickly show him the draft I had before I had done any shaping out on the proposal. He made his inputs, thakfully minimal, and I was able to finish up the proposal before the 10 a.m deadline.

Unfortunately, my test was not over.

At about 3.30 p.m I was given another brief to be submitted before the close of work!!! Na wa o!!!

This time it was on Oracle. But, I was wondering to myself why wait so late?

Anyways, I finished it up before the deadline too....one for ya money.

Got weddings on my mind men...no way I will be held up o.

Tomorrow is Seun's wedding.  Will be there no doubt. My cloth is ready; no shaking.

Will see ya on MoNdAy!!!

No comments: